WORDPRESS LOGIN ISSUES:
Most login issues can be resolved easily.
Logging into WordPress may involve a cookie conflict.
This happens often with new websites, It may also involve your IP address.
Note: Attempting to login unsuccessfully more that 4 times will get you locked out, if you can't login don't keep trying to guess your password. Try resetting your password or fill out a ticket to have your password reset
To resolve this issue do the following:
- Save any work you are doing and close all apps.
- Follow the instructions here to clear your cookies:
- Clear your browser cache. If you don't know how, here is a link:
- Close your browser and quit all applications and close any open windows.
- Completely shut down your device, not sleep or restart, shutdown.
- Wait 5 minutes and turn on your device and try again
If, after doing the above, and you are still unsuccessful please do the following:
- Reply in the ticket with your local IP address, to find it go to https://ipchicken.com and copy and paste the big blue number at the top carefully. Respond in the ticket with that IP address.
- Reply in the ticket with the URL where you attempted to login and the username you were using.